Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR)
At Pacific Group, we realized our responsibilities towards our society and community, as maturity comes with age, our business maturity also grew with every passing year and the paradigm of thinking just for the company entered into another quadrant of giving back to the society and contribute towards it, the maximum we can.
We have organized our corporate responsibility strategy around four key themes – empowering our teams, serving our guests, fostering our community and designing for our future.
We are championing diversity and inclusion in work force and in our business. Our new enforcements towards environment, climate, energy conservation and waste reduction with proper waste disposal management. We are concerned with not our internal environment but education is spread externally in segments by ongoing works in communities and spaces of our employees living areas and with the involvement of their families.
Our corporate responsibility strategy is guided by leveraging our business practices and decisions to help deliver on the Sustainable Development Goals.
As we actualize our purpose, to help all families discover the joy of everyday life, we have defined our focus areas that help us improve the lives of families today and tomorrow by equipping them with workplace conducive environment, empowered them with the equity of performance and their self-understanding of responsibilities trusted.
We are actively working to initially drive deeper progress in our focus areas of empowerment, wellbeing of people, service improvement to serve clientele better than before by focusing on the core aspects that have multidimensional impact:
- Gender equality
- Clean water & sanitation improvement
- Decent work and economic growth
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Responsible consumption and production
- Climate action
- Enhancement in worker safety through safety policies
- Monitoring of forced labor and strict actions if found deviated
- Identify and remove all Substance chemicals hazardous to health and environment and also validates that our products does not have such chemicals use during the manufacturing process
- Closely working on waste reduction and waste management, disposals are done such that they do not harm the environment
- Monitoring and controlling energy wastages and focused on energy conservations.
- Introduce hydro fluorocarbon (HFC) free refrigerants in our food distribution centers and standalone refrigerated display cases by 2021
- We are committed to sourcing renewable energy in Responsibility Reports as we continue to work toward our 100 percent renewable energy commitment. our domestic operations, which we will work with partners to achieve in the coming years
- Initiated go green drive responsibly carried out plantation in internal and external environments.
- Help all families discover the joy of everyday life
- Empower Teams, so they can take care of themselves, each other and their families Priority Areas
- Economic Attainment & Well-being
- Meaningful Work & Opportunity